At the heart of industrial projects since 1988
An independent operations and engineering consultancy group, ECP has assisted its clients in all types of industrial project since 1988. The focus of our work has been on industrial project management offering PMO, prime contractor or other services, notably in the oil, gas, nuclear, defense, transport, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and metallurgy sectors.
A few key dates
- 1988 / ECP founded by Bruno Sucré, formerly of Foster Wheeler.
- 1990 / Approved training body.
- 1998 / Offices opened in Paris.
- 2004 / Start of operations in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- 2010 / Offices opened in Pierrelatte.
- 2011 / Offices opened in Cherbourg.
- 2011 / Creation of Orya consultancy and training services.
- 2012 / Start of operations in Doha, Qatar.
- 2013 / Partnership with Prosernat ME.
- 2015 / Partnership between Deloitte – ECP
ECP in France
ECP is present and offers services close to its clients.
ECP exports its services, expatriates staff, establishes subsidiaries and recruits locally to be able to assist its clients internationally.