ECP has an integrated QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) system. This system has ISO 9001:2008 certification.
With its QHSE policy, ECP’s management is committed to a ZERO accident policy.
To achieve this, we are implementing a number of continuous measures to inculcate or strengthen a “safety culture” in our employees:
- Employee health and safety training at recruitment, as well at each staff deployment on an industrial or works site, carried out by our QHSE manager.
- Special training courses in accessing irradiated zones, work at heights, OSH, clearances for electrical or mechanical safety, etc.
- Training of supervisory staff.
- Cross-cutting deployment and monitoring of accident prevention and health and safety plans. ECP complements the safety measures in place for its co-workers by ensuring that a detailed accident prevention plan is drawn up of the workstation or workstations that they are to occupy on site, in collaboration with the client company.
- Presentation and cognizance of our Single Document showing all the potential hazards that might affect an ECP staff member, whether on placement at a client’s or doing outsourced work on ECP premises.
- Regular communication on HSE issues in ECP’s in-house magazine.
These measures are formalized in the HSE management system
We adapt the level of safety and safety knowledge of our people to events and contexts.
Moreover, the QHSE manager works closely with the CHSCT (Committee for Hygiene, Safety and Working Conditions), the occupational health staff and the work inspectorate
The CHSCT members inspect work conditions on site and propose improvement measures.
With its QSSE policy, ECP has established an environmental initiative taking into account the principal recommendations of ISO 14001 certification.
ECP also undertakes everything in its power to comply with the social and fiscal legislation of all the countries where its staff operate. This includes, notably, proper application of labor laws and the payment of the respective social contributions and taxes. ECP staff do not indulge in any practices that could be deemed unfair.
ECP undertakes to pay costs, salaries and compensation to the staff it employs diligently and regularly, wherever they are and for whatever client they are working.
ECP undertakes to promote local development in the countries where it operates by recruiting local staff, training them and doing all it can to help them develop their skills.
ECP undertakes to implement best practices in matters of professional liability insurance.
ECP undertakes to combat corruption.
“ECP Group’s strategic objective is to deliver services and solutions that generate high value added for its clients.
Implementation of this objective reposes on the management’s deep commitment, mobilization of high-level human resources and continuous development and improvement measures, all of which are managed and coordinated through ECP’s management system, which has been ISO 9001-certified since 2007.
ECP’s policy consists of satisfying its clients thanks to a clear vision of their needs, a lasting, transparent relationship, innovative and competitive solutions and controlled, qualitative services.
To attain this client-oriented objective calls for the commitment of each and every staff member at all corporate levels, from recruitment to loyalty-building, from safety to security, from communications to sales, from innovation to execution, from administration to profitability and from operational coordination to executive management.
Our management system structures this commitment and these measures and forces us to constantly improve them. It is aimed at establishing a results-driven culture while respecting ECP’s values of humanity, professionalism and excellence in line with sustainable, responsible development.”
Lionel Apostolo – Chief Executive Officer.