Our HR policy is focused on you, our co-workers, with integration, training and continuing methodological support, career development support and encouragement for your functional and geographical mobility.
We are recruiting junior and experienced engineer and technician profiles (M/F) for project management in France and abroad
- Project organization consultancy
- Project leadership and management
- Expression of needs and value analysis
- Management of integrated QHSE systems
- Risk and opportunity management
- Deadline management and physical progress
- Cost control
- Contracts, purchases and works contracts, claim management
- Project configuration management and document management
- Interface and performance management
- Technical coordination, batch supervision, complete worksite supervision (civil engineering, electricity, mechanics, general installations, etc.)
- Coordination and dismantling and sanitation engineering
Recruitment, mobility in France and abroad
The projects we work on are increasingly international and our missions sometimes require our co-workers to go on placements of a few days to a few months.
Our sectors of activity call for a certain amount of mobility, which is an opportunity to work in multicultural and varied contexts that will allow you to increase your business, language and technical skills.
This is why a good command of English may prove indispensable.
Coopting: you are a prime vector of our reputation and image
To optimize the quality of recruitment at ECP, we have introduced a coopting process.
Complementing the recruiting process, coopting consists of recommending someone you know who might correspond to our needs to put us in contact with one another or send us their curriculum vitæ.